Non-MICA guests must provide and adhere to the following guidelines during this ticketed event:
- Proof of Vaccination + Booster or Negative PCR Test Required
- CDC or WHO Vaccination Card (original, photocopy, or digital copy/photo) or, a record of immunization from a public Healthcare provider or public health authority, or a Digital Vaccine Passport (Clear, VaxYes)
- Rapid antigen tests will not be accepted.
- Proof of Identification (e.g. driver’s license, passport, or a school photo ID)
- Tickets are required and must be purchased in advance. No tickets will be sold/issued at the Brown Center
- For all attendees ages 5 and above, proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (including a booster dose if eligible) or proof of a negative PCR test result for COVID-19 on a sample collected within 72 hours of each event is required for admittance to all indoor campus spaces.
- Note: Children ages 5-11 do not require a booster, but must be fully vaccinated (full vaccination takes place 14 days after the second dose).
- Face masks will be required at all times in MICA buildings. Masks must cover the nose and mouth at all times. N95, KN95, or KF94 masks are highly recommended.
- On-campus dining for guests and visitors is limited to outdoor dining spaces only. Bottled water may be consumed at any time in any location, but if indoors, masks may only be removed for sips and then must be put back in place.
MICA’s Campus does not have any current plans for distancing attendees.
We understand that this is a very important day for students and their families. Nevertheless, for the safety of everyone, it is imperative to state that if you are feeling unwell (before visiting campus or attending the event), please do not visit/attend. Similarly, if you have tested positive within the past 10 days for COVID-19, please do not attend.
MICA closely monitors federal, state, and local guidelines and will update these policies as needed. In addition to pledging regular communication, we also ask Fashion Show attendees to please check back here prior to attending to confirm current protocols. If these protocols change, faculty, staff, students, and guests affected will be alerted via email.
While MICA is following recommended practices, these protocols do not offer absolute protection against contracting COVID-19. Those attending the 28th Annual Benefit Fashion Show voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. MICA reserves the right to require attendees who do not follow our guidelines or are disrespectful to staff, artists, volunteers, or other attendees to leave an event immediately regardless of ticket or vaccination status.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 443-552-1659.