Transfer students are important members of the MICA community! We can't wait to welcome you to campus!
Make Your Tuition Deposit
- As soon as you decide to attend MICA, make it official! Complete the Declaration of Intent form.
- Your tuition deposit of $450 is due on or before the June 15, 2023 deadline for Fall 2023.
- Pay your deposits online at mica.edu/deposit. To send a deposit by check or wire transfer, please find billing and payment information here.
- Deferred Transfer Students: If you previously paid your tuition deposit ($450) and it was held for you or if you received a tuition deposit waiver, you do not need to pay the tuition deposit again.
Accept your Scholarship and Aid Offer
Financial Aid Award Appeals
Apply For Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Questions about your Aid Award? Contact Heather Steall (firstname.lastname@example.org), Assistant Director of Financial Aid.
Join the MICA Discord Group
Connect with other admitted MICA students and start building community!
- Space is limited. Transfer students who choose to live on -campus should fill out the Housing Application to be matched with roommates and apartment mates. Learn more about off-campus housing here.
- Questions about your Campus Housing? Contact ResidenceLife@mica.edu
- Click Here for more information about the F-1 Visa process
- Email your Visa documents to email@example.com on or before June 1, 2023 for Fall 2023.
- Transfer Academic Advisor Tru Ludwig will make your schedule AND register you for your classes. Look for email messages from Tru the week you enroll at MICA!
The Transfer Team is here to help!
- Questions about MICA, including majors, minors, and transfer credits?
Email us at Admissions@mica.edu or Schedule a Meeting with a counselor.
- Questions about your Financial Aid Award? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Schedule a Meeting with Assistant Director of Financial Aid Heather Steall.
- We are also happy to act as your liaison with other offices. If you have additional questions, reach out to Admissions@mica.edu
Visit MICA - in person or virtually
- Check out your visit options here!
Deferring Your Admission
- If you would like to defer your admission to a future term, you will need to fill out the Declaration of Intent. This will serve as your official request to defer.
- If you have already paid your tuition deposit, it will be held to serve as the deposit for the term you are deferring to. If you withdraw from your new term before your new candidate reply date, you will be issued a refund of your tuition deposit.
- If you have not already paid your tuition deposit, you will have until the candidate reply date of your new term to submit your deposit (see below for dates).
- If you were approved for a tuition deposit fee waiver for your original term, the waiver will still apply to your new term.
CANDIDATE REPLY DATES
Fall 2023 - June 15, 2023
Spring 2024 - December 15, 2023
Fall 2024 - May 15, 2024
For information about scholarships and financial aid for your new term, please reach out to our Financial Aid Office at 410.225.2285 or email@example.com.
Get Your MICA Swag
- Show your MICA pride: Buy your Swag online at the MICA Store!
More information coming soon:
- Move-in Dates and Orientation Schedules
Follow MICA on Social Media
Stay in Touch!
- If you have any questions or concerns, you are always welcome to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org