Refer to this guide to configure your MICA account with Duo.
Getting Started with Duo
- Navigate to MICA.edu/Login and sign in
- You will see the Duo Enrollment screen, click the Next button
- You will be led to the options page, select the recommended Duo Mobile option.
- Add your mobile phone number and continue by selecting Add phone number. If your device does not have an associated phone number, select I have a tablet.
- You will be instructed to download the Duo app. After installing the DUO app on your mobile device, click Next
- Once you have downloaded the app and hit Next, you will see a QR code on the screen. Use your mobile app to scan the QR code. If you experience issues with activation, contact Help Desk.
- A notification will show that you have added your Duo Mobile. Click Continue
- Once you click Continue, there will be a prompt to add another way to log in. If you do not want to add an additional login method, select Skip for now
- Now you are fully enrolled, the screen will show that your setup is completed. Select Log in with Duo
- A push notification will be sent to your phone, select approve from your device to verify your identity.
- Once you verify your identity and log in with Duo, you will be asked if Duo should trust your current browser. If you are using a public or shared computer, you should not trust the browser. If you are using a personal device, or a device accessed only by you, you may choose to trust the browser and Duo will not prompt you again for the specified duration. You may then continue to the application.