The Help Desk staff is MICA's source of support for various technologies across campus. Please use a MICA account when requesting technical assistance.
MICA Help Desk will never ask users for passwords or highly sensitive data.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
* Please note that the Help Desk staff is scheduled for a lunch break at 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. Help Desk adheres to the academic calendar for school holidays.
We suggest creating a service ticket if you have a MICA login.
Provide any supporting screenshots when requesting technical help via email or ticket.
- Login to our ticket interface.
- Select the Request Type that best matches your issue.
- Detail the issue to the best of your ability--provide as much context as possible.
- Submit your service ticket.
- Your ticket will be assigned to a higher level technician or resolved by a Help Desk specialist.
See our Support Flow illustration to see how your request is processed. If you are unsure about your request or have a general inquiry, send us an email.
Create a Service Ticket
We want to provide swift assistance for any account, network, and technology requests. Detail anything we should know about difficulties you are facing below.
Technical Support Flow
This illustrates how your suppport request is processed and resolved.
Classroom AV Support
Any audio/visual classroom technology inquires should be directed to AV Services (410/225-2301).