For detailed instructions on how to access funds, please review this Accessing Your Grant Funds Guide.
You may access your funds at the beginning of your grant period through May 23, 2022. Funds may be accessed and used in multiple ways:
- Honorarium or Stipend issued by CCC directly to the individuals hired for the project
- Funds issued directly to community partner
- MICA Van or Bus Rental - in accordance with current MICA Operational Modes & policies.
- Grant recipients should not pay any individuals or organizations for services out-of-pocket (with your own money). Due to potential tax reporting requirements, grant recipients will not be reimbursed for any contractual services paid out-of-pocket. Contractual services must be paid directly by MICA. Individuals or organizations providing a contractual service must provide CCC with an invoice outlining the service.
- As the grant recipient, you are responsible for maintaining your project’s budget and you are responsible for any ineligible expenses such as stipends, gift cards, or additional project costs exceeding your grant award amount.
If you have any questions about your grant award, eligible expenses, or how to access your funds, please contact CCC at email@example.com.