Forms Needed to Process Your VA Education Benefits

Rehabilitation Veteran Students Applying for Benefits

You will need to contact the Veterans Administration, which will determine if you qualify for benefits.  You will receive VA Form 28-1905 each term of enrollment once you have been approved for benefits.  You will then need to submit this form to the MICA VA Certifying Official.