Forms Needed to Process Your VA Education Benefits

Returning Veteran Students Applying for Benefits - Recertification

  • You must notify the MICA VA Certifying Official of any enrollment for each semester in order to continue your VA enrollment certification with the VA. Students will not automatically be certified from one semester to another.
  • Submit a copy of an updated Certificate of Eligibility (COE) and the MICA Veterans Request for Certification Form to the MICA VA Certifying Official.