Office of Enrollment Services

Baltimore Student Exchange Program (BSEP)

Students wanting to take an elective course at one of the participating institutions listed below must complete the BSEP agreement form and return it to the Associate Registrar in the Office of Enrollment Services. Students taking a course which will be a substitute for one of their required MICA courses must also complete and return a Course Substitution form to their advisor.

This form is for MICA students only. Visiting students should contact their home institution's BSEP coordinator for the appropriate paperwork/forms.

Participating institutions include: