All active MICA M.A. and M.F.A. students are eligible for this grant.
- Eligibility ends as soon as an individual has graduated from their respective program.
Proposalsmust follow all of the application requirements and submitted no later than the cycle deadline
- *Funds may not be used for work that has already been completed before the cycle deadline.
*EXCEPTION – Conferences, workshops and events not scheduled by the applicant may be attended up to 1 month prior to the cycle deadline.
- Applications will not be accepted from students who were awarded during the most recent, preceding cycle. No consecutive awards are granted.
- A single grant proposal from two (2) or more individuals is acceptable. However, the $500.00 award cap still applies.
- Any proposal involving the use of human subjects will need to be approved by MICA's Institutional Review Board (IRB) committee before funding is officially approved. Please visit mica.edu for full details on this process.