We invite graduate students to submit proposals for student-led initiatives and activities that integrate programs and build graduate community and culture. Students are encouraged to submit proposals and design events that bring graduate students together and advance the academic and social life of our graduate community.
- Proposals need to be student-led and initiated.
- All Pop-Up Funds must adhere to MICA's COVID-19 guidelines.
- Proposed activities or events need to be geared to the Graduate Community. (Events may be open for any audience members as long as Graduate Students are included.)
- Proposals must be a collaboration between two or more MICA graduate programs.
- Please note: funds cannot be used for alcohol (but can pay for a bartender, etc.). Funds cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
Timeline for proposals
- Proposals must be submitted at least three weeks before the intended activity.
- All proposals are accepted on a rolling basis.