iLEAD Positions

Residence Life & Off Campus Housing

Available Positions:

Residential Assistant (RA)

The Residential Assistant (RA) works to assist the Department of Residence Life & Off-Campus Housing by providing direct support to  on-campus students.


Student Office Assistant (OA)

The Office of Residence Life is seeking friendly front-facing student staff to provide assistants to those with inquiries. This is a customer-service role that provides the opportunity to grow in various office skillsets while also progressing the impact of the Office of Residence Life.