- Masks warn at all times
- Change mask once saturated
- Wipe off machines before and after use
- Use machine only when adjacent machine is vacant
- Maintain social distancing
MICA Fitness is only as strong as we make it. Everyone needs to work together to encourage a friendly, open and inclusive environment. As such, we ask the following:
- Participants are expected to be responsible, courteous and safety conscious.
- Participants are encouraged to consult a physician prior to beginning an exercise program.
- Exercise at your own risk; Exercising is beneficial but may expose you to many possible injuries.
- When in doubt, ask the Fitness Staff for help.
MICA Fitness Guidelines
MICA Fitness Guidelines are designed to promote a healthy, safe, and fun fitness experience. MICA Fitness Reserves the right to prohibit behavior that is inappropriate or may place participants and facilities at risk.
- MICA ID is required. Transfer of MICA ID or assistance with an ineligible entry is considered fraud and membership will be suspended
- Alcohol, tobacco or illegal substances are not permitted
- Exercise areas are food-free zones
- MICA Fitness is a pet-free zone
- Beverages are permitted in a shatterproof container with a closed lid
- Filming and/or photography is not permitted unless authorized by MICA Fitness Center staff
- MICA is not responsible for lost or stolen items
Proper Athletic Attire is required, this includes but is not limited to...
- Shoes, shirt,
andathletic pants/shorts must be worn at all times
- Only clean, closed-toe athletic shoes with non-marking soles are allowed
- Clothing must be free of snag-prone features (IE: cargo pockets, zippers, drawstrings)
Guest Policy (Guest are not permitted at this time)
- All members of the Fitness Center may bring a guest up to 6 times in a school year.
- Guests will fill out a liability form at the front desk during the first visit. For subsequent visits, they only need to give their name to the desk attendant.
- Members must remain in the Fitness Center with the guest.