- Professional Materials Review: Email your resume, cover letter, portfolio, artist statement or other document to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review your document and provide feedback within 3-5 business days.
- Schedule an appointment: We are available to do virtual appointments. You can schedule a 50 minute time block or a 20 minute time block. Check Calendly for availability.
- Email Questions: We are here for you! Email us with your career questions: email@example.com
- Use our online resources including our new Job Board Roundup, MICAnetwork, GoinGlobal, and iGrad.
- View our COVID-19 Internship FAQs.
At MICA, we believe in empowering students to forge creative, purposeful lives and careers in a diverse and changing world.
The Joseph Meyerhoff Center for Career Development’s mission is to foster the professional growth of MICA students and alumni. The Center strives to help students and alumni succeed in their chosen career paths by offering a variety of programs, services, and resources.