Make a reservation
- Once you’ve considered the size of your audience, work with your department's admin who can book space through 25Live.
- If you'd like to book A Box, BBOX or Falvey Hall, please fill out the Performance Space Event Request Form.
Request set up and catering
- If you need tables, chairs, trash cans, coat racks, and cleaning before and after your event, make a Facilities Request through MyMICA.
- Need catering? Contact Pankhurst Dining Services at email@example.com. If you wish to use a different caterer, you must coordinate through the Office of Events.
If your event has any of the following attributes, you must meet with the Office of Events to assist in the planning and scheduling of your event:
- you expect over 140 attendees
- you expect over 50 non-MICA Community attendees
- the event spans multiple days or lasts longer than eight hours
- the event is ticketed
- aspects need special coordination
- the event requires set up of more than 10 tables or 40 chairs
- you have special catering requests (for example, kosher food services)
- special requests for the use of parking lots should go through Campus Safety
If your event does not qualify as a MICA-sponsored event (hosted by a MICA department/division with a curricular component), please contact the Office of Events to discuss rental rates and availability at firstname.lastname@example.org.